Friday 28 March 2014

Stupid copycats!

So I decided to file a dmca removal request to google to get a url from this health care website removed.. basically it was a forum post that just blatantly sole one of my articles without my permission and I am not very happy about it... I posted the article about plantar fasciiits way back in 2008 and you can even check the wayback machine to prove all of this... and I have sent a removal request quite a few days ago but I have still not heard back from them. I am hoping that this issue will eb resolved soon as the forum is ranking above my own website in the search results at the moment which is not good at all!
How the article is written to is quite personal and makes it look like the forum psoter is actually positing it himself.... which makes things more worse..... I wouldn't have minded as much if they cited me but they didnt.. How long does a dmca take to process?

No comments:

Post a Comment