Wednesday 26 March 2014

National womens soccer league starts in 17 days oooh!

Well its 17 days till the start of the womens main soccer season in the us.. the national womens soccer league season 2014... I think tis only there second season so good luck to them.. you got other leagues some are a lot bigger than this one like the wpsl but seeing as the biggest and best teams play on this one I think it is safe to say this one is the biggest.. In the wpsl some of the same teams play but only the reserved teams they save their best players for the nwsl so I guess that goes to show how much the coaches prefer the nwsl and think of it. I like following all things womens soccer not on the main nwsl website but the old wps league site which is... womensprosoccer.com instead its just better I think.. the nwsl main site seems boring to me and too formal and besides on the wps site fans post on blogs and stuff like that its more interacting and cool....Anyway I personally cannot wait and Il be blogging here and on a few of my other blogs about the season.. I could have started already as they are playing exhibition games already some of the games and I could be talking about the roster but things like that that aren't actually part of the season bore me quite a bit and I find a waste of time..... My money at the moment is the Boston breakers I do hope that they win.... maybe because I am originally from Boston but that cant be the main reason can it? Boston breaker have already started playing exhibition games one with north eastern uni where they looked quite strong smashing them to the ground 6-0!!!!

Just been reading this blog post back and my goodness me there are a lot of letters floating around trying to name the different leagues.. sorry about that..... what is with sports and their leagues being called letter anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment